Earlier this year I wrote about how I wanted to write more letters in 2016. I've started off well, as after writing that post, it was read by Caoimhe, saying we should write to each other. Now I have a penpal for the first time in years, and it's brilliant! I've loved getting to know Caoimhe better, and discovering just how much we have in common. I'm really grateful for our friendship!
But I've not been writing as many letters this year as I hoped, and I really want to write more. Because of this I thought I would try something. I've been inspired by Gemma Stone's 10,000 Love Letters Project and a post on Penpal of the Week, where Julie offers to write 36 letters to whoever wants them. So I thought I would do the same.
If so, send me an email telling me a little about yourself and asking me a couple of questions. If I'm feeling your request, I'll get in touch. If you're commenting, be sure to leave your email address so I can get in touch for your address.
Just a couple of things to note:
- I'm happy to consider writing to anyone. Male or female, of any age, from anywhere.
- If there's a specific reason you're requesting a letter, please let me know. If it's just for fun, then all's fine. But maybe you'd like some words of encouragement? Perhaps there's a specific topic you're interested in hearing my opinion on? Or some other reason? Let me know, and I can try to write you the letter you'd liketo read.
- Also, please make clear in your request if you want a one off letter, or if you'd like to respond. This is so I can tailor my letter to your request.
- Once making your request, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts. This is so my when I email you, it goes to your inbox and not your spam box.
- I'm hoping a few people will respond to request letters, and if so, you might not receive a letter immediately. I can't write to everyone all at once. It might take a few weeks or maybe a couple of months before you hear from me. But you will be sent an email if I'll write to you.
- Please do not request a letter on someone else's behalf. Or only you'll be providing your own address and will pass the letter on. I'm not for you handing out other people's information without their permission. If you think they'd like a letter from me, send them a link to this post and let them request it themselves.
- I maintain the right to choose who I write to. I'm not going to write to people who leave creepy comments. I'm going to think of my safety.
- Reply to my letter is not compulsory. If you would like to respond, please feel free! But if you would just like a one off letter, and would prefer not to write back for whatever reason, that is absolutely fine!
If you enjoyed this post, feel free to follow me here:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest